? Since the beginning of June we have successfully rolled out a number of virtual activities and we are pleased to report that they are going very well!
Isn’t technology amazing at times ?
Please see our current programme below and if you are interested in joining us speak to your allocated Essence Support Worker.
– Monday at 2pm – “Carers Ketchup“ which is a carer support group. This involves a catch up and quiz/bingo.
– Tuesday at 2pm – Tuesday outreach for both clients and carers. This involves a catch up and quiz.
– Wednesday at 1:30pm – Wednesday outreach for both clients and carers. This involves a catch up and quiz/bingo.
– Wednesday at 3pm – Carer support group. This involves a catch up and quiz/bingo.
– Thursday at 2pm – Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (CST) “Lockdown Buddies”. Here’s some info re what CST involves https://www.ageuk.org.uk/
– Friday at 3pm – “Feel Good Friday”. This is for both clients and carers. We have a big quiz session.
We are continually coming up with ideas and if you have any suggestions too, or if you have a query, please speak to your allocated support worker or email us – essenceservice@ageuksunder
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for further info as we are planning information sessions, etc. Again if you have any suggestions please Let us know!
Thanks from everyone at Essence ?